Website User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: This is a License, not a Sale document. Please read it carefully before ordering any products. If you are uncertain as to whether your intended use is in compliance with this license, MyWebPageEditor recommends that you seek the advice of an attorney or legal counsel. MyWebPageEditor will not provide service if customer is not in compliance with this license.
The following terms are defined for use in this Agreement:
"Website Provider" refers to MyWebPageEditor
"Website Provider's Site" means the Website located at the URL http://www.MyWebPageEditor.com,
"Website" means the Website template ordered from the Website Provider's Site,
"License" means this license which defines all terms and conditions for the use of a "Website",
"Customer" refers to any person or entity that is exercising rights under, and complying with, all of the terms of this License.
Website Provider grants the Customer a non-exclusive, but transferable License to use, modify, publish and display a Website in accordance with the terms of this License. This License comes with a unique number and allows the Customer to use a single licensed design on a single website with a single domain name. The License requires the Customer's full payment of the License fee prior to the Customer's use of the Website.
The Customer owns the Website, content, and images that are created using MyWebPageEditor. The Customer is free to move the site to another location provided that the site is only under
C. CUSTOMER MAY
- Publish a licensed Website on the Internet on a single website with a single domain name. If the Customer wants to publish a licensed Website on more then one Website or domain, he must get a written permission from Website Provider.
- Change any part of an Website at the Customer's own responsibility. Website Provider accepts no responsibility for any changes the Customer may make to the licensed Website.
- Make any number of copies of the Website for backup or archival purposes.
- Move the static site to another hosting location provided that the site is only under one URL and one location.
There are no credits for hosting if leaving before the included one year is completed.
D. CUSTOMER MAY NOT
- create scandalous, obscene, defamatory or immoral works using the Website, nor use the Website for any purpose which is prohibited by law;
- use or permit the use of any graphic image of an Website or any part thereof as a trademark or servicemark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the Website or any part thereof;
- remove or change any of the Website Provider's advertisement that links to the Website Provider's Site from the Website without the written permission of the Website Provider.
- transfer a copy of the Website to another person or legal entity. The Customer may, however, transfer ownership of the Website to another person or legal entity provided that the Customer notify Website Provider in writing and transfer the entire Website, including all copies, including this License to all such persons or entities. The Customer is not permitted to retain any copies whatsoever, including copies stored on a computer or other storage device.
The party receiving such transfer must notify Website Provider in writing of such transfer and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License.
E. PRICE & PAYMENT
The price for a Website is stated on the Website Provider's Site. Prices are subject to change without notice or obligation prior to the acceptance of a Customer's order. Terms of payment are within the discretion of the Website Provider. Unless stated otherwise, the Website Provider must receive payment at the time the order is placed.
F. ORDER CANCELLATION
There are cases where a Customer's order may be cancelled. If the Customer desires to cancel an order he or she must contact the Website Provider by e-mail at the Website Provider's e-mail address or by postal mail at the Website Provider's office address with in 24 hours of the order. Some Websites may not be cancelled, however. These include, but are not limited to, custom-made and special-order products. Such products will be identified at the Website Provider's Site.
G. RETURN POLICY
All Websites are subject to a 24 hour Return Policy. The Website Provider will refund or exchange an Website within 24 hours of a Customer's request. No returns will be accepted on special orders or custom-made products.
H. COPYRIGHT FOR WEBSITE
All of the Website designs, layout, graphics, interfaces, and arrangements have copyrights. All rights not specifically granted to the Customer by this Agreement are reserved. Customers are granted the right to use and modify their Websites as they so choose. Distribution, trade and retail sales of Websites by Customers is strictly prohibited. The transferring of Websites is defined in section D of this agreement.
This License shall continue for as long as the Customer is in compliance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.This License will terminate immediately if the Customer fails to comply with any of the terms or conditions stated herein. Limitations of Warranties and Liability set out below shall continue in force even after any termination.
J. LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The Website is provided and Licensed by Website Provider on an "as is" basis, without any other warranties or conditions, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantable quality, satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular order, or non-infringement, or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade, in the course of business or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of the Website is assumed by the Customer. Neither Website Provider, nor its dealers, suppliers or partners shall have any liability to the Customer or any other person or entity for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue or profit, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, even if Website Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or they are foreseeable. Website Provider is also not responsible for claims by a third party. The limitations set forth herein shall apply whether or not the alleged breach or default is a breach of a fundamental condition or term of this agreement. Some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so, in such cases, the above limitations may not apply to the Customer.
K. SITE EDITOR
The MyWebPageEditor site editing program is the property of MyWebPageEditor as a division of jhWebWorks, LLC . Purchesing a site does not provide the rights to the editing program. It may be purchased seperatly. Contact the WebSite Provider for information.
This License is the entire agreement between the Customer and Website Provider, superseding any other agreement or discussions, oral or written, and may not be changed except by a signed agreement. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless put in writing and signed by Website Provider and the Customer.
WHEN ORDERING A WEBSITE:
- the Customer agrees to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set out in this End User License Agreement for the use, transferring, or trading of Websites;
- the Customer agrees to be responsible for any and all Internet Service Provider fees and other charges that may apply as a result of the Customer's download of the Websites;
- If the Customer accepts this agreement on behalf of a company, the Customer represents and warrants that the Customer has full authority to make such agreements for the company.
For and questions reguarding licensing contact firstname.lastname@example.org